Old 03-18-21, 04:59 AM   #2
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_8minus0 View Post
Team

Well I think I have done everything that I can think of based upon my readings of what needs to be done to install TWoS and get everything patched and activated.

Problems I am having are explained below:

1. No Tutorial's are shown in the Home Screen - if there are any I am sure I would like to play them.

2. Depth Gage always reads 0 - yes I have gone to Periscope depth no change.

3. Speed Gage always reads 0 - yes I have ensured that the Uboat is moving.

4. Speed Indicator Arrow always stays at 0 - the speed that I click on does get highlighted but doesn't slide/move under the 'Arrow'

5. Game starts with the Observation Periscope 'UP'.

6. The 'User Charts' box or boxes are blank - even when I click inside the boxes.

7. The Compass Dials when expanded doesn't turn always reads North/0 - when the pop-up compass is showing and I change course that does spin.

Other than the above I think the game/mod is working.

When I installed it the 'First' time I ensured that UBIsoft Connect wasn't not activated - and that my AV was turned off.

I ran the TWoS.exe a second time thinking that with so much information to update it might have missed the above (also ensured nothing was running) but still the same issues as above.

Thoughts? ? ?

THANKS in advance.

Later,

Earl
Hi Earl! Something is definitely wrong with your installation. Did you check official install instructions from this page? https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=4861
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote