Old 03-05-16, 04:49 PM   #116
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by siege00 View Post
Hi Peter,

Will the old method still work? I'm running TWoS, so no tonnage bar, and I always set the priority for osi.exe up when running SH5.
You dont really have to do that... All nesecery informations are already in TWoS thread...

Quote:
- How can I pass from one campaign to the next one?
- Make sure to be ON PATROL when deadline date of last objective is reached (ending date of your current campaign), preferably somewhere at open seas without AI units in your vicinity . This is important so be careful if you use mods like "Change Days in Bunker"... The end date of first "Coastal Waters" campaign is 1st June 1940. Check ending dates for other campaigns here.
- If campaign transfer still fails to initialize when you reach campaign ending date, then you may wish to use this or this method to trigger campaign transfer correctly... For this method to work, the TDW patch which disables Uplay browser should be disabled. Note that Mama's solution with TWoS is necessary only when you expecting campaign transfer, on campaign ending. Before that date, you can load your gamesaves with or without setting OSI.exe priority, there will be no significant impact on campaign progress.
- Alternatively, you can use this workaround which will work for sure...SH5 campaign progress workaround
Quote:
Reason I'm asking is because in general, ie. outside of SH5, I don't want background services to get priority over active user based programs.

Thanks!
Hm, maybe you're right... This indeed can be a problem, especcially on low spec systems...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote