propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
could this line be the problem?

Extricate=Extricate

i do not recall a parameter named Extricate. shouldnt that be Objective=?
OK KaleunMarco... I found the other mission now, and what I have in it that is different from this mission is - are you ready for this? A completely different MapZone that I am using. In other words, the Insert portion has a MapZone "Insert" that is used for that target. The Exfiltrate has a different MapZone on the other side of the island named "Exfiltrate" for the target. It works as it should... so this mission for New Britain now has two separate MapZones, one for each portion... Same basic scenario... It actually functions as it should now... As s7rikeback and I were discussing, since this is based upon a real life incident, we might have to add some variability to another version of this elsewhere... Might be fun, might be frustrating... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
For the record, I have made 4 entries to Truk Lagoon (June 1943) and found no misplaced ships of any kind.

EDIT- Correction, I did find one grounded Subchaser just North of the Moen docks. Forgot about that one.
Those confounded little patrol vessels completely ignore waypoints rather too often... witness Pearl Harbor, which you will still occasionally see them aground there... - Of course, grounding in real life happens all of the time... just not as often as in SH4 and FotRSU... lol

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote