Old 06-06-20, 07:53 PM   #1230
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz Klum View Post
Don't worry about it - its fine.

However, I'm still getting CTD issues, even with the patch applied. Going to try restarting career, this time from Pearl Harbor fleet - only 2 patrols in, so its not a huge deal.
The "patch" by itself has not fixed anyone's career yet, but one can always hope. Loading a previous Save should "fix" it though, or as you are doing, starting a new career will also. I cannot guarantee 100% success at this, but we hope we are closer than before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Radar problem at Midway.
Career start Midway.
15 Jan 1942 (Gar)
21 June 1942 (Gato)
21 Jan 1943 still in a (Gato) offered a SJ-I radar, bloody hell what happened to the SJ radar, I mentioned the missing radar in one of my torpedo loadout problem posts Mr beanie but I think it was forgotten about.

I'm sure I posted this earlier tonight but I can't find it, I'm cracking up now.
Now, this I know... The SJ-I is not supposed to be available until after June 1, 1943, so here is the game running over a date "constraint", probably as a "reward" for your exemplary skills at sinking enemy vessels... - If we put things into a campaign file too early, the ship / airplane / whatever will often not have proper skinning, or it will crash the game. But the game can do the same anytime it pleases, with the same results... why do they bother with "dates" I wonder?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitain Oliver Leinkraunt View Post
I think yes, because on the basis of history, there were no important "flag's changing" in Thailand since 1917 and in the historical photos of their navy, the flags shown resembles those you posted before.

What?! Is this a subtle way to say, that the team is thinking to add British and Dutch subs in the campaign ?
The deed will be done then. We do not have plans for "playable" British and Dutch subs in FotRSU, due to the game's constraints, but you will eventually see AI versions, and they will shoot AI torpedoes also. We have not found proper assets yet though, and have not done any serious looking just yet either.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote