Old 11-17-19, 10:20 PM   #80
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi pb
Started the game tonight and the radar was doing a sweep correctly.
Peter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
I recall having same problem some time ago with old FOTRSU version.
Can’t find back my posts here, but i think it solved by itself...or was it when i got new rig with more RAM?...can’t remember.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0313 View Post
I have had that problem with the non-rotating antenna and have reported it twice, long ago. It seems to happen when coming out of high TC settings and stays. Never rotates again.
Let me ask some questions about this then... When losing the rotation, do you know that the radar had in fact been rotating previously? Do you recall how high your TC was at the time you found it would not then rotate? Did a "Save", "Exit", "Re-Start" and then "Re-Load" get the radar rotating again? Or did it start rotating again without have to do that? I have seen when going to the NavMap for reference, then going to PPI Radar, that the "Focused" beam is on, and not the "Continuous", so I turn on the continuous sweep, go back to the NavMap, and make my marks of the radar reports. I might then go to other views, like the Bridge or the Torpedo station, or Attack Map or whatever, and change some settings. Then come back to the radar ppi screen, and the radar is on "Focused" again. I have to put it back on "Continuous" again to get it to sweep. Do you see similar? Does this maybe coincide with the view of the dish itself not rotating? What is bringing you out of high TC when you find the radar is not rotating? A radar contact? Just you lowering the TC?... Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specbass View Post
I did! The LAA did the trick! Mod looks absolute awesome!
Excellent. Glad you're going!

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote