View Single Post
Old 06-19-18, 08:58 AM   #78
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt Haddock View Post
Danke Propbeanie, glory days indeed, proper manuals, artwork, nowadays you have to pay extra for that kind of thing, I did patch it to 1.4 to see if that worked, guess I have to hit the uplay store sigh
Or Amazon or similar... The Amazon downloads used to not be too bad to deal with. Burn a copy of it to DVD for back-up, and don't lose the license email! I haven't seen a disk available anywhere for a while, but then again, I don't look for it too often...

My first box had it all too. Very impressive stuff... too bad half of what they said in the documentation just wasn't implemented yet. But it was some nice, complimentary material. Diversionary tactics, though. I can't remember the version, but like v1.01 or similar. I can no longer find any of it. Been missing for about 10 years... That and my original SH3 are both lost - I suspect my brother... - So I went out and got what turned out to be a v1.3 disk. Same big box, nothing in it other than the DVD case and disk. Paid the same price as the original one... I'm surprised there was even a disk case... I finally gave up and broke down and bought the Uboat Missions from Ubisoft in like 2012. Just in the last few years I bought the Gold Edition because it was inexpensive, like "on sale" for $15 US... Much easier to deal with...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote