Old 05-02-22, 09:26 AM   #4579
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
pb,

this mission's Objective 3 will not complete.
i have played it four times and looked at the mission-guts six-ways-from-Sunday and i can't figure out why it is not completing according to plan.
put it on the list of things to look at.

km
Update: That is indeed one of the infamous missions with the use of a MapZone to serve a dual-purpose, which does not function correctly set-up like that... Objective 3 is the "Speed Intercept" which is set to use "Objective_03" MapZone. There is also a "Trigger" that uses that same MapZone to generate a message about the arrival there. You could change the Trigger for that from "reaching the MapZone" to "completing Objective_03", or adding another MapZone of similar dimension and setting the Trigger to use that - either method should work. It is updated for the next release. I am currently still trying to find all of those missions. No easy feat, especially when the arthritis in my feet is so bad... lol

In the meantime, this is where a person wants to remember their original orders, and remember where they were told they would be based, because you could head there, and await the activation of the new home port and dock to end patrol, which would then get you a new assignment - thanks for the find!

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote