View Single Post
Old 04-15-21, 11:08 PM   #3050
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 441
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomizer View Post
OK, but according to the Handy-Dandy Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific English language manual Page 41 (page 32 in the .pdf), the <c> key is for Crash Dive.
Ahhh... but FotRSU "SH4_Q-Ref_Card_Front.jpg" key guide trumps the shtinking SH4 key guide anyday... Crash Dive is <Ctrl><D> now... lol - CapnScurvy did an excellent job on those former cardboard templates, so much so, that they look like the real Ubisoft SH4 Wolves of the Pacific issue... They just don't have the glossy print to them, unless of course, you use photo paper to print them out... Just remember, the <D> key for Dive does NOT stop at a pre-determined depth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomizer View Post
I had SWMBO buy her own high-end laptop specifically to avoid such a peccadillo. Sharing computers is like sharing tooth brushes; no matter how close you may be, it's still gross.

Thanks.

-C
What's wrong with tradin' spit?... lol - the toothbrushes just wear out faster, especially if you use them to clean the tile grout... - but seriously, I just found this email thingie today. She has had the job for a few weeks now, and there isn't too much that comes across, but it is still there... lurking... interfering with the 3D display... stealing clock cycles... She also has a version on her fone... these people are nutz, being married to their company like that... Never out of touch. Anyway, depending upon the tax situation, my fingers are crossed for a new laptop...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote