View Single Post
Old 01-11-21, 01:39 AM   #2543
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin132 View Post
there is a new (not implemented) page; <PageChooseLoadSave> !

Not sure what this is but when I attempted an install it stops during loading on the splash screen and gives me this as a popup.

I looked and couldn't find the save folder. Not sure if that is connected or not, but it is most certainly not in saved files under my user name. Not sure why... Not sure how to find it either.
I am not following your report... are you getting that when installing SH4, or when activating FotRSU? Where do you have SH4 installed, and what version is it? FotRSU only run on a v1.5 with the U-Boat Missions Add-On, or the "Gold Edition". Usually, you would also get an error about the black80.tga file. You do also have to delete the game's Save folder (C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH4) contents so that FotRSU activates fully. Can you clarify what you are doing though please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
is there an authorized mod for Stop the Screen Scroll for Ultimate?

i have checked all of the extra documentation folders and did not see anything so if i missed it, my apologies.

if it was not documented can you tell what value to change ParentID to in Menu.ini?

[G26 I9]
Name=Bottom
Type=1030;Static bmp
ItemID=0x26130003
ParentID=0x26130000
Currently, the only "authorized" add-in mod is Nippon Maru. Some of the mods from the previous v1.2x Add-In Mods folder probably work, but we have not double-checked them, and won't until the next release. It is recommended to not use any additional mods, other than Nippon Maru, of which we know its internals. The others, we do not. You are probably safe to use bigger protractors, but the menu_1024_768.ini files will have to be changed. I'm not sure about the "duds" modlets, but they might be OK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mios 4Me View Post
LAA was/is active.

Inland Sea, 2/3s of the way to Oite from Bepu, shortly after dawn (1030ish Midway time) on approximately 12/23/42 +/- one day.

I started another expedition to the Inland Sea from Truk:

Items of note:
1 - after departing the stationary sub and freighters just W of Truk, the sub apparently resumed progress W as indicated by two subsequent Magic reports.
2 - at Bepu on 12/23/42 there was a burning Large Tanker in one of the pier berths. The bow was well clear of the water; the stern submerged. Crew were still aboard; the song of the sea was playing; and it was not a valid target.

Hope some of this is of use.
Any additional detail helps. We'll look for the Inland Sea stuff. As for the sub "moving", those reports were probably just additional subs entering the game. The ships you are seeing stationary just outside of Truk are apparently being "bumped" out of the Truk Lagoon by another group, but we're still trying to get to the root of the issue and understand it. These ships are set to "DockedShip=true", with a zero speed setting, and should not be able to get that far without "help". Ships drifting, as you saw one into a dock, is expected, especially when the wind blows. But for them to end up 10nm from where they were parked? Something "forced" them out there. The difference between spawn range and render range also plays a part in this...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote