View Single Post
Old 12-22-19, 10:29 AM   #8
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
My nomination of best modder for 2019 goes to Fifi and his team of contributors who played and important part in making this possible.
I have found SH4's German WWII campaigns of his OM+OMEGU Compilation (April 2019) and now recently replaced by Dark Waters V2 (December 2019) as ideal alternatives to the SH3 and SH5 mega mod games.
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...ght=OM%2BOMEGU

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=243322

It would be helpful to see what the nomination categories are.

Modding team of 2019 is a very worthy FOTRSU. I thank you guys for giving me some very enjoyable evenings as Captain Teddy Redman with my Narwahl crew in the Pacific War campaigns.

Peter

i would like to second the nomination by peter for modder of the year; fifi for his remake of OMEGU/OpMonsun now named Dark Waters.
i would also like to mention FOTRS-U modder propbeanie. this is another outstanding mega-mod that need to be noted and awarded.
i would like to nominate propbeanie for online supporter/answerer of questions for 2019. he just not just respond to queries with a welcome-to-subsim but provides the kaleun asking the question with cogent answers to the specific problem.
i would also like to nominate s7rikeback and THEBERBERSTER for their straightforward and direct answers to questions.

merry christmas to all kaleuns!
p.s. neal, we need a christmas emoji. put on the to-do list, please.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote