Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiebler View Post
Sittingwolf:

Check out this post, where I have placed a folder for users of NYGM:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...3&postcount=56

Stiebler.
Ok, sadly I must say I give up.
After really following the instructions given by you and looking into that post you provided the link to.

The thing is, ALL the installation steps go fine and without any problems till I have to add that Stiebler4b_Addon_for_V16B1.
Even when I copy sh3.exe yet patched with H.sie's V16B1 into YOUR OWN folder downloaded from the link above, it just CTD's.
Without that addon EVERYTHING works correctly.

Just in case, I give you my procedure of installing everything from the very beginning, for analysis. Maybe you will tell me where my mistake lies.

1. I install the game and execute it once for SH3 folder in my documents.

2. All the downloaded and unpacked folders from NYGM Tonnage War Mod - More than a mod: it's an experience! go to JGMSE/MODS folder.
(I know that when I unpack all the contents, the folders are actually double), so I copy only inner folders containing files into JGMSE/MODS. After that they are activated one by one in the correct order shown on the NYGM website.
PLEASE MIND THAT I DO NOT ACTIVATE: H.sie's V16B1 patch, Stiebler3B_Addon_for V16B1 and Stiebler4B_Addon_for V16B1 in that way.

3. Now, I patch the original sh3.exe using H.sie's V16B1 patch and use mod selector. As I run 64Bit, it's activated as well. All the process goes fine and it's hunky-dory.

4. Sh3.exe yet patched with H.sie's V16B1, I copy into Stiebler3B_Addon_for V16B1. Same procedure, ALL GOOD but this time I copy patched executable into Stiebler3_addon_for_V16B1 (internal folder).
After that, the entire folder and only that one goes to JGMSE/MODS.

5. Sh3 folder patched with Stiebler3B_Addon_for V16B1 goes to Stiebler4B_Addon_for V16B1 this time. Same procedure. All the process goes fine. I use convenient mod selector again. All good. Done. Now I copy the patched sh3.exe into internal folder Stiebler4B_addon_for V16B1. Next, I copy internal folder Stiebler4B_addon_for V16B1, as the only one, into JSGME/MODS.

6. Now, having it all done, I activate it all in the, I think, correct order:
a) Supplement to V16B1 goes first.
B) Stiebler3_addon_for_V16B1 goes second.
C) Stiebler4_addon_for_V16B1 goes last, After all the mods activated beforehand.

Any mistakes?

Last edited by Sittingwolf; 08-10-12 at 07:56 AM.