View Single Post
Old 02-22-21, 10:02 PM   #2782
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

The ASW Betty is not the culprit, but there are a few tweaks that s7rikeback has completed on a few planes. I have not had issue with ASW Betty, Zero 6, H6K, Hi61, and a few others. I have on occasion had issues with them NOT attacking when it seemed they should, but not CTDs. However, I am finding that the new airbase at Emirau is definitely too "active" and has airplanes constantly in the air, especially toward Rabaul, and that at times will bring the computer to its knees. I do suspect at least one airplane though that might be found complicit in a lot of these CTDs. We are still digging. As a further update, we have most of the Flotillas functioning as intended, and did find a few more sprelling airs (spelling errors) in the files... Suffice to say that the lack of a space between names has been found more than once... but we have also found issue with "dates", and the game's apparent failure to properly recognize them, more than once. Treasure Island still will not allow a Start after January of 1944, and Hunters Point will take a boat for Transfer, but will not allow it to Start - ever. I can't even get a "normal" start to function there - no matter where I move the base to in San Francisco Bay. Surely it's something simple, but... Certain planned aspects of the mod will start being dropped very soon... not that anyone will ever notice them missing, except myself and s7rikeback... - sigh

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote