View Single Post
Old 07-25-12, 02:57 PM   #721
Stiebler
Fuel Supplier

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 4

@U570, Sittingwolf:

1. You are correct, the download of NYGM3.6B contains an updated copy of the file envsim.act which also requires H.sie's V16B1-patched SH3.exe in order to operate. And guess how I tested NYGM3.6B? With V16B1 installed, sorry about that. And many thanks for your bug reports.

2. Therefore I have uploaded another copy of NYGM3.6B which contains the correct version of envsim.act - it does not require a patched SH3.exe in order to operate correctly. Please download this new version. I have tested it on a brand new copy of NYGM starting from a reinstallation of stock SH3, so it should work now for you too. I hope.

3. U570 - No, you do not need to patch your copy of SH3.exe in order for NYGM to function correctly (provided you have the new, correct copy of NYGM3.6B...). However, you will be missing much of the extended functionality of the game that H.sie and I have created through these patches.
But remember also that you cannot use my Stiebler4b_Addon_for_V16B1 unless you have first added H.sie's patch.

@HaraldLange:
I take your point about your preference for the black symbols for ships, that indicate presence but not type or nationality. It seems as though you need to copy the icons you like so much from GWX to NYGM. I shall investigate this further.

Stiebler.
Stiebler is offline   Reply With Quote