View Single Post
Old 12-30-19, 07:24 AM   #1404
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 441
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Wood View Post
Great! If the powers who be allow testing of this simple fix, they could offer it as as an option. propbeanie? How about it?
We are still busy trying to figure-out this airplane issue. It is pernicious, and difficult to root-out. s7rikeback has been busy with that, and has encountered other difficulties as well. Then there is the holidays and family time, and I've just returned home, with quite a bit of backed-up "honey-do" work to get through. In the meantime, you guys are more than welcome to do what you will with your computers and the mod, of course, and if anyone can demonstrate "scientific" test results (no hockey stick "loading" of the data allowed). I do remember us testing something similar to this previously, but it seemed to cause an issue elsewhere, having that negative number. A similar technique with the Visual seems OK. I do not recall the detail(s) with the sonar, and would have to try to find my notes. It might have something to do with ships "disappearing" completely from sonar, no matter their speed... - but as I say, I do not remember for certain. Just watch-out for possible unannounced depth charge attacks, or other similar anomalies, and let us know, if you would. An edit such as this will not be in the current version we are working on, without team testing. Thanks for looking into it though fellers!

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote