View Single Post
Old 01-19-21, 11:12 AM   #2592
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
ok...if the raft spawns when we crossed the trigger line, i can say without a doubt that the raft did NOT spawn this time. i say that because we entered the pickup area very near to where the raft should have spawned and there was never any raft.

edit: i figured out why the raft did not spawn. send me a PM if you want to know the reason.

BTW, will the raft appear as a pilot-survivor appears?

we may repeat this mission in our next mission just to see if it fails again.

I am still throwing this one around the room, and I am almost certain it has to be something simple, because I can't figure it out... There are two courses of action here, but the one is "removal", which I really don't want to do, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mios 4Me View Post
USS Balao, ex-Midway, on an insertion mission to Manila, intercepted a NW-bound TF 319 km, 123 degrees from the port on Guam on 12/8/43 at approximately 0300. Radar indicated a BB, CV, and CA. After engaging the BB and CA, we discovered the CV, a Hiyo-class, alone and stationary 30 km SSE.
Thanks! Excellent report, and we did find an issue! If anyone else finds a ship dead in the water, or even run aground, please positively ID it, and let us know ASAP, please!

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote