Old 11-25-17, 08:54 AM   #5470
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7rikeback View Post
I'm still not leaving pearl...

Gonna get a transfer to harbor patrol... I'm slightly safer there me thinks.
... me thinks that the only "safe harbour" would be mid-continental U.S. of A., say like St. Louis, MO, on the Mississippi River (my old hometown), patrolling ~that~ harbor... Lots of good, live bands playing downtown also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt commander lare View Post
How can we Get Rid of all the background Noises

the Whales
the Whistling and all the other noises would just like to hear the Subs Engines the rest of the mod is outstanding.
Those are one of the "Ambient..." sound files, "amb_SubmarineInterior.wav" in particular, which are easy enough to blank. However, it gets really weird on a "silent" boat, like a vacuum in space... However, other mods do have the same-named file, with different sounds, so find one you like, and copy over the one in "Game / Data / Sound". Back-up the original, 'just-in-case'... Be careful of the frequency rate and bit-depth of the new file though (match the current file), else you run the possibility of completely messing up the game's sounds... Certain of the other files are also sensitive to their length, and can't be over 15-18 seconds long, else "The SOUND" will haunt you ...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote