Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 06-27-19, 02:06 PM   #8305
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

I forgot about looking into that further, and that several of the guns are blocked by other ship equipment anyway... As you found, most of the DD in the campaign are called with GENERIC. Some are specific, but as far as I know, there are no direct calls to the "Menaki". You could delete the Sea folder of that name, delete the Roster / Japan / Sea entry for it, and comment-out its line in the Roster folder, Names.cfg file, by putting a semi-colon at the beginning of the line, so that it looks like:

;DDMenaki=Destroyer Menaki Class

or delete that line altogether. That will keep the Mission Editor from displaying an error such as "DDMenaki asset not found", or some such. Probably the correct thing for us to do on the team is to configure the ship correctly. Going by it's introduction timeline, it looks like it was about the time we had the Hatsuharu pointed out as incorrect, and changed the Tachibana loadout around some, but I am not certain of that. Maybe s7rikeback will remember, or CapnScurvy might drop by. There is a logical explanation for this somewhere...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote