View Single Post
Old 09-06-19, 08:40 AM   #8505
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakkhen20 View Post
so while at sea looking at my sub cutting through some waves i noticed it wasnt really moving alot and seemed stiff among the rolling tall waves. honestly there are a few things. not too much of a complaint either but ive also noticed my fuel goes down very very very slowly on my Tambor class and if i check range at current speed while maintaining STD it just climbs up higher the more i push the button. so my next question might seem to be out there or stupid but is this a stand alone mod youve created or am i supposed to "add" this to FOTRS original mod or TMO ? because right now its the only mod i have installed.
We hope we have the fuel usage more "realistic" for the next release, but not so much as to have the Sboat captains running out of fuel near the Kuriles or off Formosa or China, due to earthly distortion of the Mercator projection of the NavMap. We are finalizing the BB Yamashiro damage zon (see above), and then the hand-off to RR and release - unless someone else finds something more that's "broken"... - as merc4ulfate says though, no other mods, put FotRSU in a "clean" game install and be sure and empty your Save folder (C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH4) prior to starting the game with the mod activated.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote