View Single Post
Old 12-02-20, 04:40 PM   #13480
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragtzack View Post
Is the TAI map supposed to be unusable in Wolves of Steel?

On my WOS game, the TAI map is there but is upper left corner of screen and not fully visible. Using TAB to go to large version of TAI doesn't work either. I can see the TAI expanding with TAB only horizontally, but most of the TAI is off the screen (top). I can expand the TAI box, but only right and up. Tis like the game thinks the TAI map is lower left of screen.

Not able to drag the map to another position either. when I hold the mouse down on the TAI, nothing happens. However, when I hold mouse down a bit below the map a hand appears that looks like a "drag" tool. But nothing when happens when trying this hand tool that only appears below the current TAI position.

Is this a resolution problem or is TAI broke with SH5 WOS?

Using 2k resolution, default 16X9.

Attached screen shot which shows the TAI in medium mode in upper left. (using TAB).

Please help.

Quote:
- My TAI map is misplaced in top left corner of the screen?

Press small "toggle TAI Visibility" button few times, located above depth meter on the left side of your screen.. .The cause for this glitch ishigh resolution settings.
From quick start manual and tips documentation...Read the rest at least once as well.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote