View Single Post
Old 01-19-21, 06:54 PM   #2600
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mios 4Me View Post
Does that include shipping in Truk Lagoon? I'd estimate 2-6 stationary or run aground ships on each of my visits there. I assumed they were part of the creeping TF issue and so didn't report them per se, but can go back to the replays if needed.
The ships at the docks, for the most part, are anchored, as are the ships in the Moen and Dublon Anchorages (like the Yamato Group at Dublon). Some of them were "pushed" out of their anchored locations by that rogue group headed for Kavieng. The ships pushed out of anchorage would have been those 3 DD, the Taiho, the 2 submarines and the Yamato. Run aground would have been 2 to 3 Aux Subchasers, depending upon spawn time & percentages. As I mentioned though, we do have Truk cleaned-up again, at least for this time period, for the most part. There will still be ships run aground, crashed into each other etc., but keep the reports coming in, because you never know - it might be something new...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
ah. _US Pilots Raft#1

is that a new rule just for MIS files or is it universal?
Well, if you have a space in a name, it has to be in the name in the other file. If you accidentally have a space at the ~end~ of a line, depending upon the file, that could loom large... but I had a trigger name that wasn't the same between the tsr and mis file. However, that was NOT the only issue apparently... The mission no longer likes us, and is about to get the deep six treatment, and replaced with a new version... - btw, I have my scenario set for July the 10th, 1942, and I find a Nagato group coming out, traveling down St Georges Channel, headed for The Slot. I'll find them coming back north on the 12th...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote