View Single Post
Old 04-06-20, 02:58 PM   #703
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profesor SchnuffSchnoff View Post
Yeah, I already turned into a C key spammer.
Hope you guys are fine! I will check the Bismarck Sea and Rabaul for some lonely merchants now!
Well done! Carry on, and sink 'em all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beast View Post
Sorry for not responding earlier. I can understand why you had trouble understanding my question as I couldn't decide on how to word my question.
Here is the question:
Can I delete the save games folder and still be able to play it normally or do I have to completely uninstall the mod and SH4?
If your game is messed-up, and you want to try a quick-fix, then yes, try just deleting your Save folder and keeping the game. That will ~usually~ (but not always) work. Just remember that you lose everything, including your screen resolution and other gameplay settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCQ_SH View Post
On that matter, I saw a few jap bomber raids on Manila early 1942. So they came in, fine, and when they were coming out, for an unknown reason, all off them started to explode in the air and crashing on the sea. That happened a few times. Just FYI.
There are US AA shore installations, so they might be getting shot down. You have to be near the installation to be able to "hear" it shoot. If actual ack-ack, you'll see the explosions in the sky, near the planes. Corregidor has one out in the open on the bay side of the island. There are other, bigger gun installations throughout "The Rock", although most probably do not function properly (yet). There are a few more near downtown Manila, close to the docks. Some of the ships, and some of the subs in the area have AA as well. But most of the Anti-Aircraft in the area is .50 calibre machine guns...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote