View Single Post
Old 10-09-19, 04:25 PM   #24
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

As lurker mentions in his ReadMe stuff, just opening the file, and looking at a group's Properties and clicking "OK" without making ~any~ changes will result in the ME making changes, not telling you about, and then Saving the changes without your permission. Going by the
TacticalGroup=false
AvailStartDate=19420528
AvailEndDate=19451231
which are unnecessary, the ME may have already done it. Of course, even some of lurker's files have those. They are usually found in groups that repeat their spawns in lurker's files - but not always. The big lines to check for changes are the
DelayMin=60
DelayMinInterv=15249
Lines, which it looks like maybe my RSRDC files have been contaminated, since lurker usually has the DelayMin set to zero or one, instead of the Stock 60 minutes setting... - which means minimal delay to start the clock for the spawn chance, and the unit or group will try the spawn chance on the time set... but after the DelayMinInterv runs... which in this example is over 10.5 days... lurker has multiple set-ups he used, for whether a group did multiple spawns (as the example above apparently is), or another for a group that spawns once, and only once, on a set day, such as June 14, 1944 at 0715 hours... Re-reading this, and I seem to have mangled the explanation... oldmanitis

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote