View Single Post
Old 12-20-19, 02:21 PM   #247
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Many thanks! Is it possible to add the red flares to some merchants? SH3 and SH5 have them...

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo
How is this?:

I sank four ships in a convoy, 3 merch, 1 DD, and 2 of the 3 merchies shot red flares. The other 2 ships did not, so it is ship dependent now. When the next version comes out, pay attention to any frame rate hits. I did not notice any hitch at all. However, the flares go off too quickly, but it is just before the lifeboats come out... - and the announcement "She's taking on water and going down!"... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzartz View Post
is this mod support for uboat campaign?

i almost finish my american campaign, after that i want to switch side to sink some murican ships hehehe
Yes, you can play the German side. We did make it "compatible" with the FotRSU environment, but it is the Stock Uboat Missions Add-on Monsun Gruppe Add-On campaign, and has not had any of the spawns "fixed". You willl find ships spawning into ships in almost every harbor, as well as spawning into land and docks. About one third of the mission assignments are rather lame, such as agent insertions and supply drops, but it does "work" in a fashion... If you really want to get into a SH4 German campaign, try Fifi's re-working of OM, in Dark Waters. It's not "finished" per se, but getting really close.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote