View Single Post
Old 11-02-20, 05:41 PM   #2126
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 441
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesn9 View Post
Fresh start, Pristine, delete Doc files, JSGME FORTSU 26P LAA.
Windows 7, 64bit
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Ubisofdt\Wolves Of The Pacific\MODS]

100_FalloftheRisingSun_UltimateEdition_v1.24_EN
101_Patch_v1.2To_v1.26p

New career Tambor out of Pearl 12/9/41.

Mission to Marshalls patrol around Mili Atoll for "a few days"

Got there Dec 18 0100, went around and near everything there got no new objectives on radio or the list. No ships, no nothing. no completion.
Noticed on the map after 3 or more days, that west of me on Jaluit Atoll, there was "Objective 2" printed on the map. no star, no notification to me. checked it out, NADA. I tried sending messages a couple of times, but only got the "continue ..." message.
As of now I've there for 6 days... still no word.

Is there something missing in the game? Or in my head?
The patrol times are set to 4320 minutes, which is 3 days for both Mili Atoll and Jaluit Atoll, which is the next one you saw the circle draw for on December 20th. The next location will be S/E Truk, again for 4320 minutes. During the time you are patrolling, you must stay within the "designated area for three days". The designated area is a green circle on the map. I just did that mission again, traveling from Pearl with a December 10 departure, an arrival in the patrol zone almost exactly 8 days later, and a completion of the Objective 1 exactly 3 days later, where upon I was offered the new orders for Jaluit Atoll. After arriving there just before 1700 hours that same day, I drove about for three more days, finding absolutely nothing, just like you. The US sent submarines there, thinking that the Japanese had launched the Pearl Harbor attack from multiple locations in the area. After all, how could someone sneek all of the way across the Pacific Ocean, and surprise them, in spite of them not having long-range patrols out. It was inconceivable! It HAD to have come from the Marshalls, which were mandated to Japan after the conclusion of The Great War... It is not until a few months later (usually) that you will find much traffic in the Marshalls, except around Kwajalein and the like. So just stay within the circle for three days, and the Objective 1 should complete. The same for Objective 2 and Objective 3. If you have already done that, then your install and / or Save folder is borked, in spite of what others might say...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote