Thread: Jello Water
View Single Post
Old 08-28-23, 08:17 PM   #11
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 441
Uploads: 2

He did state also that he has a store bought copy that did not take mods well. All could be to where the game is installed also (do not be in Program Files), and if he installed his 2nd copy without first removing the first copy, it most likely did not overwrite the original, borked game... plus, the Save folder might not have been emptied. As les mentioned, it could be the downloaded game itself also, but check your settings in the game first... rats... I was trying to launch my SH5 to point you at it, but it's bombing on this Win10 machine I'm on right now... but look for something like "Vertical Sync", which is what it's called in SH4. With an LCD monitor, it will cause jello water if engaged...

Edit: Success!!! Downloaded the newer UConnect, and the Steam version of SH5 starts fine again. Makes sense, doesn't it?? lol - Anyway uwggbt1200, once I got in, it is on this Options page, of the middle tab:

Hope that helps. That box is ticked by default, and you need to clear it. The jello water should leave you forever after that... that is, IF the box is ticked, clear... if it is clear, it is something else.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 08-28-23 at 09:00 PM.
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote