View Single Post
Old 12-13-08, 08:21 PM   #62
Digital_Trucker
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 141
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm goin' down
Okay, I am through fooling around. I have spent way too much time with this Mod. So this will be straight business.

I will walk you through what I did. The computer that I use for SH4 runs Windows XP, Professional edition. All downloads to Windows XP from Microsoft are automatically installed and up to date.

1. I have a file folder in the main SH4 folder called Mods and a file folder called Archived Mod Downloads. I downloaded GIEP and CDP1 and CDP22 into the Archived Mods Downloads folder. Then I extracted the three downloaded files described in the preceding sentence to the Mods file.
As I said in the other thread, DO NOT EXTRACT THE MOD INTO THE MODS FOLDER! EXTRACT IT TO YOUR DESKTOP OR ANY OTHER PLACE THAT YOU CAN FIND IT. Then open the folder that is created up and keep opening folders until you get to the GirlInEveryPort folder. THAT IS THE FOLDER THAT YOU WANT TO PUT IN YOUR MODS FOLDER.

Then activate it with JSGME. Then create your shortcuts FROM THE .EXE THAT IS IN THE GAME INSTALL FOLDER, NOT THE MODS FOLDER. Put your pictures in the Captain'sGirls folder in the game install folder, not the mods folder, too.

That should do it. And put the shotgun away, it'll only get you in trouble

RSM-GIEP-Killflags-LV Tribute-Playable Elco __Peace be with you, Dave.

Last edited by Digital_Trucker; 12-13-08 at 08:22 PM.
Digital_Trucker is offline   Reply With Quote