View Single Post
Old 06-11-19, 04:57 AM   #12346
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonci87 View Post
Hi VDR I have three requests for a future update.

1.) Is it possible to reduce the noise of the electric engines when you are at the hydrophone? They seem to be really loud, even at silent running.
I don't know how or can this be done at all. I'll put this on my to do list for some future update since I don't have much time these days for detailed file exploration...

Quote:
2.) My Deck gun crew is terrible at shooting although they have maxed out skills. Their horizontal aim is sometimes of by a shiplenght or two, even in calm seas. I can understand that it is difficult to get the distance to your target right when your gun is bobbing up and down, but to get the direction wrong like that? It seems excessive. Can their horizontal aiming error be lowered a bit?
Random aiming error can not be tweaked. I think this is hard codded or something. What can be done is to slightly increase vertical gun movement speed. I need to think about this solution and test it more. U-boats were very unstable platforms anyway but right now I'm quite satisfied with crew's hit/miss ratio from some normal distance (500-600m) in calm seas.

Quote:
3.) What would need to be done to make the vertical markings in the UZO usable? Currently they are not suitable to measure the range as you explained in another thread. Can this be corrected?

Thank you.
I think that this can be done but I'm not sure that real life UZO binoculars had that kind of markings in the first place?
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote