Old 01-28-20, 09:27 AM   #6
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by razark View Post
So they claim.

At least you didn't plague us with those faked pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Just don't let Razark see that you saw it...
Why, whatever is that supposed to mean?
- I do apologize ahead of time, for what it's worth, for what follows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mios 4Me View Post
I'm bemused whenever I read of someone attacking it. If it's a Spanish galleon, it's a neutral. If it's the Flying Dutchman, it's an ally.

Must be those crazy Monsun guys.
The Flying Dutchman is a Dutch ship, a frigate doomed to sail the sea for eternity (perhaps a pinch high in the water) for some past folly committed (of course, that is a wikipedia link). It is a portent of doom, and will leave most alone, but watch it sail through a Japanese Task Force sometime, and it will be fired upon, resulting in many of a task forces ships being sunk - by their own ships - as the Flying Dutchman goes through the middle of the task force's ranks, where upon they fire at The Dutchman the whole time, most of the shells passing through the apparition and striking friend just across from the Dutchman, who it also returning fire with the same result as the first. Any shells that do happen to strike anything on the ship do no harm...

Somewhat reminds me of the movie "Airplane", where the jet is flying across the screen with the propeller noises...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 01-28-20 at 09:37 AM. Reason: details... lol
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote