Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 03-07-19, 04:44 PM   #7695
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

I'm concerned about your crashes also merc4ulfate... Did you watch the Windows Task Manager when you had that open before? Did you notice what the cpu load and / or memory used? Here's a shot of my Win8 laptop's:

Notice the "spike" in the cpu when I started the Task Manager? SH4 will do that quite a bit as you play. This laptop has a 1st Gen i3, so it is single-core. My desktop downstairs is an older DuoCore E8400 quad-core, so the cpu box is divided into 4 segments, one for each core. The vista & Win7 version of Task Manager has a separate Window that opens for the Performance stuff. Win 8 and 10 are like above. You can get more details on the resources with that "Open Resource Monitor" link below the charts. You've posted your specs before, haven't you, and if I'm remembering correctly, you've got like an i5 and a bigger graphics card than mine, and I don't have any CTDs at all (well, except the ones that I do... ) - but either your Save folder has something in it, the mod has something in it, or your computer has something in its config that the game does not like... Your video card isn't overheating, is it?...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote