View Single Post
Old 09-15-19, 02:31 AM   #12528
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJulius View Post
Gave a go to try TWOS once again WESTERN APPROACHES campaign in the middle of North Atlantic , cruising to patrol zone 500 TC and BAM CTD. , why this game cant run stable on my rig..

Event Viewer :

Faulting application name: sh5.exe, version: 1.2.0.0, time stamp: 0x562b9a96
Faulting module name: Particles.act, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4bce9a2f
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000b684
Faulting process id: 0x%9
Faulting application start time: 0x%10
Faulting application path: %11
Faulting module path: %12
Report Id: %13
Faulting package full name: %14
Faulting package-relative application ID: %15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Codetrucker View Post
I am beginning to wonder the same thing. In the last week I have attempted to install Sober's Mega Mod 9 times and have had to reinstall TWoS 4 times. Since I had a career in computers I'm pretty confident I am competent to follow the instructions. I am beginning to think the only way to have a stable experience is to have a Windows 7 platform free of any Steam with a DVD install. I can't find any downloads that are not tied to Uplay and Steam. Every time Steam updates something SH5 goes back to its original Steam iteration.

I did get SH5 (Steam) installed and TWoS working, but since it failed 3 times before I am not sure what to expect. One thing I am trying is to not use any Time Compression. Maybe this will just delay an inevitable anomaly, but I'm going to give it a try.

Here's hoping!
There is a thread for problems/bugs/CTD reports for TWoS users. I suggest you guys to use it. As you can see for your self, TWoS CTD reports are pretty rare these days and many users don't have any problems with it, including my self. All instability and CTD problems are now almost always user related, so make sure to be thorough in your reports so we can figure out what went wrong... Cheers!
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote