View Single Post
Old 01-05-11, 02:59 PM   #9
Scotty
Watch

Downloads: 16
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Sorry Scotty to contradict you but PE has ballistic flight time incorporated for quite some time now thanks to the work of BritAldo44.Moreover in almost every aspect PE is a much better sim than Panzer Commander.The proof is that after 12 years itīs got a very active modding community , itīs own forum and every aspect of the game has been improved.Not tomention dozens of new maps, missions and scenarios. On the other hand who plays Panzer Commander nowadays????I havenīt heard anybody in the last 5 years.I have played both and itīs not contest.

But I assume you would want to aply the latest so PE would be off your list.

Otherwise in terms of modern tank sims only T72 Balkans on Fire-Iron Warriors is cheap but with only the T34, T55 and T62 playable and very small scale missions it ainīt very satisfying.

Well that shows ya how out of touch I am then, I have not played PE in a good 6-7 years or maybe more... the ballistics part is what turned me off the most... I still have that old red box up in attic heck I may dust it off just for fun... Yet with SF1942, it is maybe too late..

Thank you for giving me this info, and thus so I will at least not give outdated info to would be tank simmers.

Yeah, no one plays PzC anymore for sure. it was surpassed a year after it came out 1998 by PE in 1999.. I remember it well..

have a good one
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote