View Single Post
Old 04-22-20, 09:27 PM   #442
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

My bad there trotski00... I did a bad link to the update file, which that link is now corrected in my previous post. I am not saying that WDAD is not good. It just has a bit of Med and a bit of Trincomalee & Freemantle, and will not take as long to play through as the base game. Plans, if I am not mistaken, were to have the Atlantic and North Atlantic added, which may happen some day, along with more varied mission assignments. Here's to hoping!

In my opinion, when Ubi was doing SH5 and trying to make it so proprietary, they could have done themselves a favor by making it more like SH4 in the moddability of the game, and even done similar to what Microprose and others did years ago with paid-for additional content for their game. Microsoft & Sony do it now for their boxes. But you would have a Germans / US SH5 that covers the world, and a Japanese and Brit set also, all sets with proper uniforms and choice of languages. Have some Dutch and Italian boats in there also. A Russian add-in pack even, and you get to play for both sides... but alas, they did not...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote