View Single Post
Old 03-06-21, 03:16 PM   #2838
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7rikeback View Post
... on another note, I saw above that the Hiyo Class CVs were seen having a tea-break,I have ran this model in a single mission and can confirm it's A-OK in-game, so another unit close by has effected it. We have already tracked and fixed serveral JPN sea units..
That scoundrel was one of your first finds, and in among the first set of fixes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Patriotofmany View Post
I came across a screen somehow that showed the Japanese convoy routes and a short wave radio. For the life of me I can't find that key that brings up the screen. I looked through the key chart, still can't find it. Anybody know which key off hand?
As near as I can tell, there are no key presses or combinations that work for the shortwave nor the gramophone. You are left with the menu buttons:

which would be the 2nd and 3rd buttons from the left, respectively, once on the proper "page", or else by use of the active highlights found in the radio room of some boats:

click on that shortwave radio, and you get

There is a phonograph down by the radioman's left elbow on the desk, and that would take you to the conversion chart / gramophone - unless you use an add-in mod to alter that... Other boats (Porpoise, Narwhal) have the shortwave in an overhead rack in the Control Room:

which, clicking on it takes you to the same "page":

The gramophone is still in the radio room of those boats. We'll have to see about adding a "hot-key" combo for those maybe...

Edit: Whoops! while I'm building my "show and tell", MM already posted! lol

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote