View Single Post
Old 09-16-17, 12:38 PM   #8684
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel4004 View Post
Hi Peter. The table light is always offin my game!? Any options to turn the table light on in TWoS, now or in future? Or should it work already?
Still can't find the fuse for that bulb... A light hello can be added but it looks quite weird without working bulb...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexv86 View Post
Hey everyone,

After updating and the harbor charts mod and rpm hydrophone mod, everything works except when I go to look at my charts it only has the new charts that were added by the new mods, the originals are gone. Is this fixable?
Thanks
No because max number of charts is 50 and TWoS already has them 49 IIRC...Before you submit CTD report, note that RPM mod will crash your game eventually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmic View Post
I learned to install only audio mods (gramophone music) or main menu video or so.

Do not install mods which changes logic behind.
It will mostly not work.

The best thing behind TWOS is vdr1981 is testing and orchestrating all partial mods for us into one simply installable package of working goodness.

And it's really last reason i returned to this game which was absolutely ****ed up by ubi.
Simply because i was not able to put so much work to compile and test it. It's really difficult to make such mods compilation to work.

That's even good reason to send him beer via donation link in footer of all of his posts
Haha, thanks again Palmic! Should I say that beer and modding shouldn't be mixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQ View Post

To clarify, I never got through the step of being able to launch the stock game (after patching using updater in support folder).

Should I have tried to launch the game first, before patching it?

BBQ
No...The function of that step is just to verify that your stock v1.2.0 installation process went OK, which is not true in your case.
You may have problems with your Uplay launcher. I'm sure TheBerbster will be here in no time with some suggestions for you...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote