View Single Post
Old 12-24-19, 07:54 AM   #265
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfed View Post
Loving the new mod, got me to play this great game again, probably like a lot of us.

What I don't understand, this is my first patrol, at the start of 1942 from pearl.

What in the world is going on with the amount of patrols I'm asked to do? I'm out of torps already and it keeps asking me to go to another patrol area, this is nuts.

[ image ]
As wzartz says, quit talking on the radio to Pearl!... lol - but I am curious about a couple of things. First of all, did the "Waypoint" flag show-up after you had received a "Proceed immediately to that area, and await further orders", and upon your arrival you got the "Sink enemy shipping" or some-such? I might attempt to change that flag text... Also, when you say "out of torps", is that before or after receiving your last assignment? If you have less than 3 torpedoes, or less than 1/3 of a full load of fuel, you should not be getting any more assignments, but instead should fall through to the "Lucrative target, but return to base." or some such. I did just go through all of the ContactReport files for the next release and change more "wording" of some of the files, but it seems like maybe the logic is backwards for that "return to base" file...

Quote:
Originally Posted by von Zelda View Post
Propbeanie,
My sub class might also have been a Tambor because I went right from a Sargo to the Tambor. So long ago I don't remember.
Thanks for that! I'm still looking into that, and have not found an issue yet.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote