View Single Post
Old 06-29-19, 12:36 PM   #340
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidgety View Post
Has anyone on the forum come across people with mouse problems in twos expansion or Silent hunter in general.
I have a few months ago bought a nice gaming mouse and have played around 6 other games with absolutely no issue whatsoever so I don't think this is a hardware problem.
When I am in game, after a little while its like the game overides my computers sensitivity settings and makes it incredibly frustrating to control your character. The slightest touch of the mouse can spin the camera.
After a few seconds of this it reverts back to my normal feel but it repeats again and again making this game basically unplayable for me.

Strangely enough, sometimes when it happens in the bunker before a patrol, this annoying problem is accompanied by what sounds like my character frantically trying to tap dance or stay on his feet. the echoing footsteps rapidly increase while my mouse gets hard to control.

Sigh I'm so fed up, I bought all the Silent hunter games in a package just to play TWOS.
I really don't remember anyone reported such problem. Did you try what is going on with ordinary entry level mouse?
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote