CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0313 View Post
Thanks Prop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArditoCorsaro View Post
how i can change this on the cachalot class conning tower?^ the watchcrew remained with the older porpoise class mast position during battle station... (that will be the most correct since these old v boats had a lower periscope shirt and mast, this one is more similar to that of the tambor and sargo classes,but it's ok, only i want to raise up the watch crew to the right position XD), what file should i touch? Open the attachment to see what's the problem.

EDIT: IN TMO when i had the conning tower upgrade bug, i simply did cheat changing the activeplayeruserunit.cfg file, in the section of the conning tower, with a new career one, replacing the bugged parts, but this time with the cachalot conning tower i don't know where to put my hands. The file look a little bit diverse. I tried to replace the cachalot tower with that of a porpoise class, to put the watch crew in the right position during battle station.
For those curious, this is what he is seeing:

FotRSU is very different in this regard. Both the Cachalot and the Tench classes have the conning towers "welded" to them, and are found in the NSS_SubName files in the sub's folder. Navigate into "Game \Data \Submarine \NSS_Cachalot" and open the NSS_Cachalot.dat file. Look for these three nodes:

The figure shown for the "Y" Translation should be close to correct for all three nodes. There are three nodes there, and all three need the correction. Various shifts use one or the other postion. This has been corrected in the next release.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote