View Single Post
Old 05-10-21, 10:28 PM   #3239
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
That Windows 10 insider thingie, can you back out of it?, if you're not running a business you don't need to be in it, it was not meant for peoples home PC's so I have no idea why you're even in it.

Get shut of it, join the force and become a Jedi.
I used to be a Win95/98/2k Jedi, but then that Anakin fellow came along, and also that little green, backwards-talking guy with the weird hair and ears... and now they're making movies of him as a baby... but if I could afford another Win10 license, I would drop the program, but I need something on this machine. My main problem (besides my getting old and senile) is they keep moving the stuff inside the OS for user settings, and I can't find things as fast as I used to ( )... and then each update changes things back anyway... and we did used to call that kind of behavior on a computer "undesirable" and the pop-up ads like that "Spam"...

As for the traffic, I have never had issues with finding things in FotRSU. Now, back when I did TMO / RSRDC, I did encounter several frustratingly boring patrols where I took to shooting up Sampans and fishing boats in attempts to have something come after me... but that was RSRDC and it's "historical" levels. Don't forget now, that we had complaints in previous versions about the sonar being too good when on the surface, so you will not get good reception when moving usually, but it does vary by boat. It is generally a good idea to take a dip every once in a while, at least to PD and check your sixes as you do it. Unfortunately, "testing" does not allow for but a few patrols each release, due to time constraints, but we'll definitely attempt to find something that can cause us to encounter similar. After all, after enough details from the players of FotRSU, we did finally find the cause of the stuck gauges, which is one of those issues that only applies to certain player submarines, after encountering certain IJN AI submarines, and only under certain conditions... needless to say, we do desire all input.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote