Old 05-09-21, 06:18 PM   #3228
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
i may revise my response to this issue.

i am playing 1.46 and it's March 1942, so we playing against the 42a traffic pattern.
we are patrolling the east side of Luzon and there is nothing. no traffic. zero. zip. nada. bupkis.
before going on patrol i reviewed the 42a traffic and Campaign files and saw nothing out of the ordinary but clearly something is out of the ordinary.
The 42a Convoys, Merchants, TaskForces & Troopship layers combined, no HarborTraffic, no SubHunteres, no Coastal...

I don't know where you guys are sitting to not have any traffic, but this is a April 1st date roughly, and the 41a layer is still partially running...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
is there any mod that changes the climate more frequently?
Not for FotRSU, and I doubt in much of anything helps. If the install or mod activation is not done correctly, you might be stuck. The game also has a tendency, as I mentioned, to seemingly be "stuck" in one state, but that is the way the games random number generator works, which it of course gets from DirectX v9c... You might encounter 15 days of rain, and then 15 days of beautiful gorgeous sunshine days with flat-calm seas, and then it might start being variable. Several people have noodled with attempt to alter the weather, but as far as I know, no one has completely succeeded. You tweak one thing, it breaks another.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote