View Single Post
Old 02-06-21, 01:40 PM   #2710
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Thanks for the details. I'll do me some studying here after a while, and attempt to get this all straight. I'm in a bit of a rush at the moment, and can't decide if I have enough info just yet. When I get back to this though, I'll double-check the "purchases" then. It might be a misconfiguration issue with those guns themselves, as far as a crew goes...

for now, though, you were offered the Balao in Feb of 1943 at Tulagi? Did you have to move to San Francisco then? Was that first SoWesPac assignment to the Solomon or Bismarck Seas? and you then returned to San Fran, and then got a SeaTrials mission? Was your return then after May 26, 1943? What happens with the deck guns when you don't have crew slots is that the game treats both of those guns as basically "unmanned", and you are then stuck with the game's fail-safe default of a slow reload. If you want to, copy your Save folder from "cfg" on down, zip it up and link it to me, and we can see what we see in that. I'll attempt to "fix" the gun positions also while I have it, and then let you attempt to test that. PM me a link, if you want to do that.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote