View Single Post
Old 01-21-21, 09:41 AM   #11
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
... there is a feature to use to publish your mod list: Tasks-Export Activated Mods-To Clipboard.
then post that here...
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsanjaya View Post
And now I'm confused as which JGSME config file you were referring to. What is the file name, and in which folder could I find it?
In the center column of JSGME app is "Tasks..." in blue, click that and follow the link:

In the case of the above picture, which is an old version of DW while work was being done on it. The right-hand column of course, is the activated side, so the output would look like:
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Games\OpMonsun\MODS]

OM_DarkWaters_V6
If more mods were activated, they would be in the list under the "OM_DarkWaters_V6" line. Copy to the clipboard, and then insert the text in your next post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsanjaya View Post
How about giving a list of what mods included in Dark Waters v.6. Along with which sub mod that is compatible with?

Moreover, which environment, ship dynamic (all ship), radio, music, authentic German labels that are compatible with?

BTW so far steering all u-boots I've tried in this mod are far more responsive than the actual real life Type-209/1400, to the point it felt like driving a full size SUV rather than steering any ship
Super mods are generally a collection of mods, known to work together. If you start mixing other mods in on top of a super mod, you will often end up with certain aspects not functioning as expected, maybe to the point of random or constant CTDs. There is usually some measure of tweaking, as Fifi suggests that can be done, and not run into trouble, or "tune" other add-in mods that you might try to use, so they work together with the "base" mod. Fifi took a lot of time to tune the environment in OM Dark Waters, and trying to alter some aspects of it does affect the functionality of the AI response, so look-out for that.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote