propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Ahoy, propbeanie...

Dang nab it...

If I'd have known it was vital to have kept that save around... I'd have made the copy of the save folder beforehand before doing that reload before the dock, office map crash occurrence & would still have it around... *sigh*

Ahhh well... sorry...

Will file that away for future reference, in case it crops up again...

M. M.

No problem. Not vital to the operation... lol - We'll find it another way eventually. All it takes is a little patience, and knowing the correct incantation, where to stand, and to have the planets aligned properly with a harvest blue moon... quite rare, but it does happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
No, no 24 hour message was received.

No, no "withdraw to the east and re-try at a later date" message was received.
this is last message we received. Note the date: July 9. The current date is July 14.
Based on your reply above, there is every possibility that "they" are not coming and that we should shove off and press on with the next task?

[Log Entry 21]
Type=0
EntryText=From: COMSUBPAC|To: USS Sargo (SS-188)|XXX THE AGENT YOU HELPED LAND IN ADLER BAY IS REQUESTING IMMEDIATE EXFILTRATION X YOU ARE TO PROCEED IMMEDIATELY TO THE ORIGINAL INSERTION AREA AND PICK UP THE AGENT AND THOSE LEFT OF HIS ENTOURAGE X LAST WORD THEY WERE IN THE BOAT HEADED SOUTHEAST FROM THE POINT ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE ORIGINAL INSERTION AREA X THEY ARE BEING AGGRESSIVELY PURSUED X IT IS REQUESTED YOU HURRY X
EntryTitle=01:06 Radio Message
Date=19420709
Time=106
Categ=3
They are most likely gone then... That is one of a few cases where the raft is set to a 1.5 knot "drift", and travels in the direction indicated (from that point of land in the drop zone, in this case). I'll add a "break-off if not found within 24 hours", or some-such to it.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote