View Single Post
Old 01-16-21, 11:21 AM   #2567
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

That's what I said though, is that if you have an unfulfilled Objective, Primary or Secondary, you automatically fall through to the 50 response. If you are low on fuel or ammo, you automatically fall through to a 50 response. Beyond that, one of the others should "catch" you, but not always. There is the "AllMatch=" line, and sometimes the "PartialMatch=" line (which then brings in the "PartialMatchingMinimumPercentage=" line). Most of the missions require a minimum of 10% fuel, and 25% ammo, which in reality is torpedoes, and does not include deck gun and AA levels. If none of that catches you, you fall through to a 50 responese. It's kind of like one of those old pinball machines that doesn't have flippers. All you can do is watch the ball bounce around during its journey to the bottom of the table toward the "drain hole" of 50... unless something else above catches it...

I've been through all of the missions and the DynamicMiss file, and see nothing obviously wrong, so on to trying a few assignments myself, and see how many times I can get sunk... lol

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote