View Single Post
Old 12-09-20, 07:59 AM   #13543
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
After reaching Kiel, I docked right off, thinking that like SH3 & SH4.. the date would progress ahead... & to My surprise, it didn't. It was still the 3rd of Sept. and... when I went to talk to whats his face, the one you get mission orders from... no mission on the map to select.
In SH, you select the missions when you dock, but the date will skip after your departure. That'swhy you didn't saw mission for eastern British waters. You've docked too early...Not big of a problem though...

Quote:
1, was BtF, end date of Oct (iirc) & patrolling the east coast of England... end date of December.

so... do I need to dock after the 4th, or am I good to go what with those 2 missions showing up on the nav mapping.?

Or.... do I need to see of redoing the Danzig mission & make sure that I do NOT dock until after the 4th. & then proceed normally from there?

M. M.

No, just sail around and hunt in areas of your choice and you'll select the mission next time when you visit the bunker. Check QSM and tips manual for more info about the campaign... You can also try to infiltrate Skapa if you want...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote