View Single Post
Old 12-05-20, 06:28 AM   #10
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazaka View Post
The mod that checks the progress of the campaign continues to tell me that there is a problem...

Since the beginning of my campaign, I've never had a message telling me that everything was fine.

I'm starting to wonder if it's really useful...
You should read JSGME description of the addon before you actually use it. It will save you from lot of troubles and uncertainties about the WoS in general

Quote:
Campaign transfers in TWoS are date controlled. This means that, in order to trigger the campaign transfer, you will have to be ON PATROL when ending date of your current campaign chapter is reached.
Campaign transfer should then be initiated, or it will be at least few days after the ending date. This is important so pay special attention not to skip these dates due to badly timed docking...
The end date of first "Coastal Waters" campaign is on 1st June 1940, "Happy Times" ends on 1st march 1941 ect.
In game, you will be noted about approaching campaign end date by the dedicated campaign/flotilla transfer objective and by series of "red" radio messages which will start approximately one month before the designated campaign transfer date.

However, due to certain broken aspects of SH5's launcher, there is a possibility that even upon reaching campaign chapter ending date, campaign transfer still may fail to initialize (your patrol just goes on without any visible flotilla objectives).

This add-on should inform you will the automatic campaign transfer at designated date be successful upon loading a gamesave.
Note that if you are getting persistent "problem detected" messages even after 3-4 or more reloads, try to exit the game completely, re-launch your Uplay Connect as administrator and then start SH5 trough this app to try again.
Also note that occasional "problem detected" messages after you enter or leave the bunker can be ignored.

This addon is not needed for regular gameplay which means that it is not necessary until you're just few days away from your designated campaign transfer date.
The thread is started 8 days ago and, as I can see, you were wondering WTH is going on since then. That could be avoided just by 1 min of reading...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote