View Single Post
Old 11-10-20, 03:38 AM   #11
MarkShot
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 93
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by p7p8 View Post
Read again what i wrote - there is small chance this time you will understand.

Simple version for you:
1. RA 1.50 was complete except 3d model of charlie.
2. Waiting for Charlie took 3-4 weeks without any info when 3d model will be complete
3. Developer decided to release RA 1.50 as "beta" and add 3d model of Charlie II later (now is simple low poly from vanilla game)

Of course every time after releasing new version players discovers some bugs. So list of bugs was created for fix in final version. Its the same as releasing RA 1.XX + patch

But waiting for 3d model was much longer than everyone expected - so new feature (torpedo wire lenght) will be added as some kind of "bonus"

Clear?

Fascinating! What you wanna to do with your tests and missions?

Your first post was perfectly clear. Thank you.

I just had 1.49 installed already. What's the link for 1.50?

The missions and testing are to understand the sensors and their use better. Since SC, everyone has been modding platform noise and sensors, but you are never really told what that means in precise terms.

If I can hold a TA tracker at maximum range on a contact with the TA only 10% deployed, than why should I stream 100%? It is the difference between 1 minute and 10 minutes to be able to call for flank speed.