View Single Post
Old 08-23-20, 07:16 PM   #1677
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
not really....an OC7 would generate a foot-high stack of greenbar dump to peruse so that you could actually figure out what went wrong and then fix it and code for the event, should it happen again.

a CTD does nothing of the kind...just leaves you guessing. stupid MS programming technique.
Ah, but you misunderstand me... I used to do the abnormal end, but now I do CTD... I am equally adept at causing both... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
i hate to rain on your parade but i repeated Don's mission details (excellent details, BTW, Don) and the TF/Convoy appeared off the coast of Vietnam on the morning of December 20. with three excellently timed shots, i was able to bag all three lead CA's. 12/20/41 approx 0600.
[pic]
Track that group just a little further out though, and they do disappear... you will come to their last waypoint and "poof", away they go... btw, this is WWII, and that is referred to as French Indo-China, mister... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by the beast View Post
Does anyone know where I can find any capital ships?
I have the itch to sink something different than just the boring old merchant ship and the occasional destroyer.

TIA
Open any of the TaskForce files for your given time period, or any of the Battle files, of which we do know the EastAsiaCampaign file does not do right...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote