View Single Post
Old 06-09-20, 02:03 PM   #6
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

I might be mistaken Bubblehead1980, but I am thinking the transfer done the way you describe was a v1.3 or v1.4 way of doing it, and that it messed people up... like I say though, I might be wrong. Your preferred way is my preferred method also... If you are based in Pearl, and you want to transfer to Fremantle, you asked for, and if possible, were granted the transfer. You then left for patrol from Pearl, and then docked at Fremantle to end your patrol. Part of the problem as I remember it was that players were confused as to how to do a Hokkaido mission and yet have enough fuel to make it to Fremantle. However, the player being moved to Fremantle before going on patrol can make that worse, if you have to travel to Hokkaido from Fremantle and make it back, without benefit of a Darwin, or some other enroute base for fuel... Lurker somewhat eliminated that problem in RSRDC with assignments that were timed for when transfers would occur, and you were forced to transfer at that time, from say Pearl to Saipan, etc...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote