View Single Post
Old 06-01-20, 09:39 AM   #1150
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockheedliang View Post
Anyone facing the same problem of Dec 1942 patrol not being able to be started due to "Error: No Primary Objectives Found"?

I tried to solve this issue by transferring to new fleets. Nothing happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by lockheedliang View Post
Boat: USS Triton Tambor class
Base: The Southwest Austrialian one for the Asiatic fleet. (Same error after I transfer to Midway and Pearl Harbor fleet)
Date: Dec 13 1942 (first mission after the intro movie about taking over Guadacanal)
JSGME: Only FOTRS 1.1 base mod was enactivated and no sub-mob involved
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havan_IronOak View Post
I tried to start a new patrol in October 1942 and hit that problem.

I'm certain that I deleted the saved games file before installing the FOTRSU mod.

My modlist
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Silent Hunters Wolves of the Pacific\MODS]

100_FalloftheRisingSun_UltimateEdition_v1.1_EN
252_D3D9_AntiLag
Captain Midnights CBS NEWS Sound Mod
399_Same-Sized_HUD_Dials

I'm on the (SS-202) Trout which is a Tambor Class sub

Completed 4 successful patrols but can't start a fifth. This next will be my second aboard The Tambor class boat as my first three patrols were aboard the Sargo class (SS196) Searaven

Please forgive if this was answered elsewhere but I read through all the posts in this thread that came up when I searched on "Primary Objectives" and couldn't spot an answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
We have identified not one, not two, but three errors in the PatrolObjectives.cfg file. Thanks to lockheedliang and Havan_IronOak for their reports. One is for a Pearl Harbor Honshu assignment, one is for a Fremantle Sulu Sea assignment, both of which will stop you cold, and the 3rd is an odd typo that actually looks like file corruption (oh no! not another hard drive failure! - maybe the cat walked on the keyboard??), but it will not stop the game, only the proper assignment of the mission, which no one misses anyway... - We are currently working on a small update that (at this time) is backwards compatible with v1.1 and hope to have it out in 24 hours or so - maybe. If more errors are found, it will prolong the agony. If anyone else encounters the issue, let me know, and we can hook you up with a possible fix, but the first experiment with the "fix" did result in the player still having to go back to a previous Saved game. But at least they could then continue... Anyway, working feverishly on this little tweak. We are giving some serious consideration to just having it be a "beta patch", because there were a few other things we were going to add, but have had to put them on the back burner for the time being... We are sorry for any inconvenience for this.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote