View Single Post
Old 05-10-20, 04:33 PM   #981
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

OK, finally got out of "editing" mode for the next release, and doing some final checks. First up is what the beast came upon the other day with the Ansyu Maru Auxilary Transport. Single Mission, with all three of Hitman's ships, just in case:

The photo line-up of possible suspects

Same line-up moments after 2x torps each, the Aden is having trouble with internal explosions

The Aden had been hit first, and started to settle first, but sank last

... and the same one from below water level

The first to sink - this is from the undamaged starboard side.

and the Ada takes the plunge

I did follow the Aden down, and it too did not have issues. All three ships showed torpedo damage holes, and sank about as well as any in the game, neither going too fast, nor too slow, though I would like to see them go slower... Now, this is in the new version, getting mixed as we "speak", but as far as I know, we did nothing to affect them. I have seen similar though, when loading an old Save from a slightly different set-up. The mod does demand quite a bit of the computer's resources, and I can see a busy scene or large amount of Save data causing a person some grief, but also check for any background apps digging into your computer resources. This machine I am on now will usually do OK, but I cannot have Discord and SH4 going at the same time, along with all the other systray krapp

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote